Saxe-Coburg Lodge is an historic Victorian Karoo Guesthouse dating back to circa 1865. This olde world guesthouse is centrally situated in the historic heart of Prince Albert in the Great Karoo.
We offer a variety of accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis, from R480.00 pppn sharing. Single rate on request.
Five luxurious and tranquil Garden Rooms promise a peaceful night’s sleep cocooned in a one acre, park-like garden. Each has its own private entrance and patio –
– Medway Room: Standard double bed, en-suite shower
– Victoria Room: King size four poster bed, en-suite Victorian slipper bath and shower
– Albert Room: Twin beds, en-suite shower
– Pool Suite: King size bed, en-suite shower
– Pool Room: Twin beds (can be made up as a king size on request), en-suite shower
Feel the vibe of Prince Albert in our spacious street facing bedroom found in the main house. It has its own separate entrance and patio where you can enjoy a sundowner while watching the locals go by –
– Coburg Room: Street facing with king size four poster bed, en-suite bath and shower.
Air-conditioning, overhead fans, heaters, electric blankets.
Tea and coffee trays.
Flat screen televisions.
In addition, we offer a centrally situated Self Catering house which sleeps 4. It is in a quiet cul-de-sac and all of Prince Albert’s attractions are just an easy stroll away.
Coburg Cottage: 1 bedroom with king size bed, 1 bedroom with standard double bed, bathroom with toilet, bath and shower, a separate toilet, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, dining room and a comfortable lounge with flat screen TV (local SABC channels) and dvd player. There is a satellite dish, please bring your own DSTV decoder if so required.
Owners – Richard, Regina and Carmen Billiet
Tel – 023 5411 267
e-mail – email@example.com
60 Church Street Prince