Karoo Khaya has 4 cottages on a small-holding within the beautiful town of Prince Albert. Your hosts, Pete and Megan, would like you to feel that this is a relaxing home away from home. Share our passion for the Karoo and our property! Feel free to wander through our huge fruit and veggie garden and olive orchards (and pick from it for your dinner!). The kids will love to visit our animals in their free range home and are welcome to help at feeding time. We’re also pet friendly (by arrangement). There are no streetlights or town noises to spoil that special Karoo tranquility
There’s free wifi, safe off-street parking and a small rock splash pool to keep the heat at bay in summer. We look forward to welcoming you to our part of heaven and hope that your visit will be fun and memorable.
We have 4 spacious cottages set in a peaceful garden. Each are decorated with a touch of the old Karoo with attention to detail and interesting rustic little touches.
Special care has been taken to give you home away from home comforts – quality linen, comfy beds, extra blankets, hot water bottles and heaters for those chilly winter nights and fans for the Karoo summer.
– Rooms are equipped to self cater
– Coffee, tea and homemade rusks in all rooms
– Jams, preserves and olives made on our property are available for sale in the rooms.
– A file in each room has everything you’ll need to know about Prince Albert – what to do, see and eat!
– There is communal braai area/boma for guests to make use of.
– Each room has a mosquito net.
From R430 per person per night (Single supplement of R70)